Tuesday, September 25, 2007

23rd Thing!

NetLibrary ends this list of 23 things to learn. Since my library does not subscribe to audiobooks, I didn't do any downloading. Helene's questions.....I think that one of my favorite things was Flickr and the beautiful color and beautiful images there. I have never really used a camera, and only have digital photos from a trip to Colombia in 2005. But I could put them on Flickr and feel like I won't lose them and also there are things I can now do with them. It was great to have someone from the Middle East remark on one of my photos! As for assisting in my lifelong learning goals...this program was spot on. These social networking things are important to my work and to my leisure too. I love learning at my own pace so the structure of this program was perfect for me. Surprises? well, I really was able to learn a lot about web2.0 and was successful technologically. Hey, I have my own blog! Thank you PLCMC for letting me follow you almost a year later on this great adventure. ~C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you enjoyed the journey.